Tuesday, February 1, 2011

snow storm of '67

As many of you mid westerners may have noticed, there is a huge blizzard slamming most of our region. Enjoy the next few days off. This storm isn't the only catastrophic event happen'n in the world today. Volcano's in Hawaii, australia is having a rough week and china pretty much takes the whole week off for their celebration of the lunar new year.. So? Where are you going with this you might ask yourself. I'm glad you asked.

1. There is opportunity abundant.
2. Don't expect your 1-3 day shipping until Monday.
3. Too nasty for wandering about..check out my mobile shop @

www.rockprata.store.surplussupplier.com

Since I'm stuck in a foot and a half of snow I'm gonna try to list as much of my vast vinyl record collection as possible. Subscribe to this blog to keep up to date with all that is happening in the world of commerce.

Support my site by entertaining one or more of my sponsors.

No comments:

Post a Comment